Thursday, August 19, 2010
Baby Mummies Found In Los Angeles Apartment. Wrapped in 1930's Newspaper
those remains "looked exactly like a baby" with a head and hair "and looked very developed." Both had been wrapped up like mummies but both were skeletons. Another newspaper in the trunk was dated Sept. 17, 1937.
Heres the latest news -
- Zsa Zsa Gabor Rushed to Hospital, Unresponsive
- Nicole John dies in tragic fall from 22 story high...
- Puppy Killer Video: Girls Throws Live Puppies Into...
- Purse, cocaine not hers, Hilton told Vegas police
- Newcomers score big on Emmy night
- Paris Hilton Arrested for Cocaine
- Bikini-clad strippers protest church in rural Ohio...
- Bernanke under pressure to prop it up
- Bush's campaign manager: "I'm gay"
- Hamas: Talks with Israel fatal
- 3 teens on Facebook hit list killed in past 10 day...
- US court rules against Barack Obama's stem cell po...
- Scientists Form General Theory of Bird Homosexuali...
- Baby Mummies Found In Los Angeles Apartment. Wrapp...
- Mosque Developer Rejects Meeting With NY Gov
- Bankruptcies Reach Nearly 5-Year High
- China overtakes Japan as No. 2 economy
- Under threat from Mexican drug cartels, reporters ...
- On Florida trip, Obama vows to restore oil-hit Gul...
- Man Accused Of Pushing Woman Into Side Of Moving ‘...
- BP to Pay Record $50.6 Million Fine Over Texas Ref...
- Online banking accounts emptied by 'most dangerous...
- Fantasia Barrino overdoses after being "overwhelme...
- JetBlue Flight Attendant Goes' Berserk!
- Sexy Body of Super Blonde "Caprice"
- The Worlds 10 Most Deadly Contractible Diseases
- Top 10 Worst Natural Disasters
- Massive brawl on DC Metro
- Hollywood star-studded gala at first lady's lux de...
- Schwarzenegger Calls For Same-Sex Weddings
- Top Economic Adviser To Leave White House
- Mobile Internet More Popular in China than in U.S....
- Shaquille O'Neal a Celtic?
- Hands On with the New Amazon Kindle
- Federal judge overturns Proposition 8
- Bristol Palin to Levi Johnston: 'It's Over'
- The New Threat to Facebook
- "I'll rehire Zuckerberg, if I win Facebook..."
- Hacker: Cyber army can cripple US in two years
- Busted! - WIKILEAKS founder fears arrest
- Lindsay Lohan In Underwear For 'Inferno' (PHOTOS)
- Alicia Keys: And The Secret Wedding Photos
- Kiss Kiss: Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz Seal Marria...
- ▼ August (43)
- ► 2009 (986)